LiVe Logistics has a pool distribution linehaul network for less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments that offers comparable service levels to our tier one full truckload (FTL) vendors in four steps:
- Focus on service levels
- Expand capacity
- Operation as a hub-and-spoke network
- Expansion into a national linehaul network
What Is a Pool Distribution Linehaul Network?
A pool distribution linehaul network works this way:
- Your LTL shipment is picked up by dedicated local trucks and brought to our facility
- All local LTL shipments are combined into FTL shipments
- The FTL shipments travel across the country on dedicated lanes to our facility at the end of that lane
- The FTL shipments are separated back into LTL shipments and delivered over the “last mile” by dedicated local trucks
Current Pool Distribution
The LiVe Logistics hub-and-spoke linehaul network is available in seven key markets that act as gateways to each region:
ORD Hub Linehaul Program
LiVe Logistics has developed Chicago O’Hare (ORD) as our first hub market, leveraging regional providers to connect to secondary markets.
Analytics Tools & Support
Our pool distribution linehaul development program is guided by analytics and closely measured through our use of Power BI tools.