Customer Sales Rep
Website LiVe Logistics
As a Customer Sales Representative, your primary focus will be expanding LiVe’s customer base by providing unique solutions to our customers’ transportation challenges. You will build your individual sales portfolio through identifying and researching potential prospects, understanding the customer’s key logistics challenges, and acting as a consultative partner to provide mutually-beneficial transportation solutions. While your sales portfolio will initially be created through inside sales and cold-calling, this position does offer the opportunity to travel as needed in order to enrich the relationship between LiVe and the customer.
Expectations of Role:
- Build your personal sales portfolio through research, referrals and cold-calling.
- Consult with customers, understand their logistics challenges, and provide solutions to their supply chain needs; work internally with LiVe’s Operation team to execute those solutions.
- Proactively introduce new and existing services to current and prospective customers.
- Maintain high-level relationships with each account in your portfolio to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage the financial health and aging of all invoices in your personal portfolio.
- Effectively utilize & manage LiVe’s internal customer database, as well as other external resources for all prospecting, pipeline, and account management activities.
- Educate customers on fluctuating market conditions, regional seasonality and capacity flows.
- Provide market-accurate lane rates and spot quotes to drive account penetration and win business.
- Assist the Manager of Operations and your account Operations Teams as needed.
- Financially self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working with longer sales cycles, often with high rates of rejection
- Confident working independently, and within the core values of LiVe Logistics.
- Fluid knowledge of the current market and how to effectively position LiVe’s services.
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace, with ability to multi-task and delegate effectively.
- Capable of building rapport quickly, and maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Passion for influencing and persuading others.
- Make decisions efficiently, and with confidence.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Embrace our values: People, Culture, Relationships.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales or Logistics Customer Operations desired.
Reports to: VP Brokerage Sales
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
LiVe Logistics is an at-will employer.